ACES Virtual Working Groups Workspace
Alex Forsythe - ACES Technical Lead -
Steve Tobenkin - ACES Adoption/Comms Lead -
Notice: This workspace is considered a part of the Virtual Working Groups. By using this workspace, you agree to the shown below and also available for .
If you’re new to our Virtual Working Group structure, please note the following:
- Working Group Meetings are held on GoToMeeting.
- Discussions are hosted on ACESCentral.com in the specific VWG Discussions category indicated below.
- Schedules, documents, to-dos, etc. are hosted on the specific VWG workspace indicated below.
Active Working Groups
ACESCentral Category (Discussions)
ACES Metadata File Implementation
Provide tools and tests to assist in the implementation of the ACES Metadata File (AMF)
Provide tools and tests to assist in the implementation of the Common LUT Format (CLF)
Identify methods of converting between color spaces to avoid percived image artifacts
Archived Working Groups
ACES Metadata File Specification Generation
Generate a new ACES Metadata File (formerly ACESclip) specification based on the requirements from the Requirements VWG.
ACESclip Requirements Review and Revision
• Gather expectations and requirements from prospective users of ACESclip metadata
• Explore which systems are responsible for the initial creation of ACESclip metadata, based on the requirements gathered above
CLF Spec Revision
Develop an updated version of Academy S-2014-006, adding new features and making clarifications
CLF Spec / Code Review
Review the CLF Spec and Code based to determine sufficiency
CLF Implementation Review
Review how and where CLF is currently implemented and identify barriers to wide adoption
Bill Mandel, Thad Beier
Determine the sufficiency of ACES 1.0 HDR ODTs and suggest improvements
Virtual Working Group Proposal Form
Have an idea for an ACES feature or issue that needs to be explored? Please complete and submit this Proposal Form to email@example.com.
ACES Project Organization and Development Procedure
This document provides a detailed description of the ACES project organizational structure and procedures.
ACESCentral Virtual Working Group Participation Guidelines