CLF Spec / Code Review Virtual Working Group
(ARCHIVED - This group is no longer active. This page remains here for reference only.)
JD Vandenberg - Working Group Chairman -
Scott Dyer - ACES Working Group Liaison -
Alex Forsythe - ACES Technical Lead -
Steve Tobenkin - ACES Adoption/Comms Lead -
ACES CLF VWG Home:
Workspace Home: https://aces.mp/VWG_HOME
This group is intended to address the following:
- Determine whether the existing CLF specification is sufficient to meet the needs of the ACES community.
- Determine whether the existing code base for CLF is sufficient to meet the needs of the ACES community.
- The existing CLF spec is sufficient but can be improved to better meet the needs of the ACES community and improve adoption.
- The CLF code base should be updated to reflect the desired changes in the specification.
- The changes to the specification are reflected in the document
- By accessing this site, you agree to abide by the following rules.
- If you post anything, please set your Dropbox name to your actual name or a name we can reasonably identify
- Please do not delete any entries, documents or lists on this site. This site is read only by default. Email the working group chair or staff technical lead if you need access to modify this page.
How the ACES VWG Process Works
If you’re new to our Virtual Working Group structure, please note the following:
- Working Group Meetings are held on GoToMeeting
- Discussions are hosted on ACESCentral.com in the named VWG Discussions category
- Schedules, documents, to-dos, etc. are hosted on the named VWG workspace (i.e. you’re on the Workspace for this group: CLF Spec/Code Review)
- A list of all the active and past VWGs can be found on the Workspace Home: https://aces.mp/VWG_HOME
Meeting #5: Thursday, May 16, 9:00-10:30am PDT
The document that was reviewed and edited during the call:
Summary of outcomes/decisions:
- Group reviewed the Google doc and agreed that it encompasses the changes desired for the CLF specification.