MYNE a LIFT: CellCamp DAO
This PAD helps organizing and formalizing working paths that have to be addressed during the DAO CellCamp from the Myneurs point of view. It also emphasizes point to be discussed and developped over the LIFT week.
Our main object, aside from the other LIFT topics, is:
- Blockchain Technology Beyond Bitcoin
- From art to science, law, politics and innovation, what unexpected and disruptive opportunities does the blockchain technology open?
- Founder of Slock.it & Ursium, CCO of Ethereum
- Researcher at CNRS, Faculty Associate at the Berkman Center, Harvard Law School
- Founder at Consensus Systems (ConsenSys) and Ethereum
For those who are not aware of what DAO means: Decentralized Autonomous Organization. That's why it's particularly interesting for la MYNE.
- Bootcamp to introduce Blockchain & DAO. Co-powered by Cellabz, COALA, Slock.it
- Intro, Exploration, Non-Disciplinary approaches & Hands-on around Blockchain and DAOs.
- 09 Feb 2016 : Open Hackuarium (Hackuarium / Lausanne.)
- 10-12 Feb 2016 : Talks & workshops - (Geneva.)
- 13-14 Feb 2016 : DAO-Blockchain Bootcamp (Hackuarium / Lausanne.)
- @RIeul Techer (all week from Tuesday morning)
- @Timothee Gosselin (all week from Tuesday morning)
- @Xavier Lavayssière (Friday to Saturday evening))
- @Connie Chow-Petit (only for the workshop during the weekend)
- @Benjamin CHOW-PETIT (only for the workshop during the weekend)
- @Isabelle Radtke (2-3 days depending on the needs/availability of ticket) -> DAO from a sculptor point of view
Local participants can be added if necessary.
The participation to the CellCamp is part of the development of a global project called MYNE-A-LAB: +MYNEALAB Vers une maison autonome exprimentale connecte.
The MYNE-A-LAB project aim at making a typical suburb house with integrated:
- coworking space
- mini-fablab (workshop)
- and all that can be provided with a typical house
- 2 stairs (2*80 square meters)
- 4 main rooms (2+2)