365 Adult Soccer League Rules
-All players must be wearing the same colored, Team Jerseys.
-No slide tackling is allowed.
-Goal Keepers cannot throw ball over the halfway line. On goal kicks, the ball cannot be kicked over the halfway line in the air.
-If a yellow card is issued it will result in a 2 minute man-down penalty.
-A straight red card results in team playing with one man down the remainder of game. The player is not permitted to re-enter the field for the remainder of the match. That player will be suspended for the following week.
includes playing for any other team for the duration of the suspension).
-Team rosters must consist of a minimum of 10 players. Only 18 players are permitted to play each night.
-Please note, players are required to wear shin guards and soccer shoes to participate in games at 365 Adult Soccer League.
Turf shoes or cleats must not have metal studs.
7v7 & 8v8 Men’s, Women’s and Coed Soccer Rules
-Teams have a total of 7 or 8 players on the field at a time including goalie
men and 2 women for coed leagues).
can have more women than two as long as a team does not have more than five men on the field. Teams
need a total of 5 players
at least two woman) for an official game.
– There will be two 25 minute halves
22 Minute for some leagues) with a running clock and 5 minute halftime.
– Shin guards required to play.
– Kicking the ball backwards is allowed for the kick-off.
– The offside rule is not used on all 7v7 or 8v8 games.
-Goal Kicks, out of bounds on the sidelines and free kicks.
– Out of bounds if it goes on the concrete or behind the goal, when in doubt keep playing until referee blows the whistle for out of bounds.
– All out of bounds kick in’s are on the ground and indirect.
– Cannot score from Goal Kick, sideline, or corner kick without touching another player either opposite team or your own.
– A goal kick should be taken no more than 5 yards from the goal line.
– NO goal can be scored directly from the kick-off, goal kick or out of bounds.
– Teams may sub on the fly at any time. The player leaving the field must be off the field before a new player enters the field. Players must sub from about the middle line. Both teams should keep their gear and sub from the same side of the field.
– Goalie can use hands up to the first cone
yards away) and the entire width of the area across.
– If tied after regulation it will be tie game.
will be a 5 minute golden goal then shootout).
– All free kicks are indirect
noted below) with 6 yards away from the ball. All free kicks will be on the whistle if the player asks for 6 yards.
– There is NO SLIDE TACKLING, Violation is a direct free kick and the player is out for Two Minutes. The next offense the player is out for the rest of the game and subs are allowed.
– A foul in the box that is determined intentional will be a penalty kick.
Teams may have as many players on their roster as they want. There is no maximum limit on the amount of females on the field at one time.
All rosters must be finalized by the third week of the regular season. No players that aren’t on the roster can play in the playoffs.
Shin-guards are a requirement. We also require matching colored shirts which will be provided with player registration. Referees will check for dangerous equipment,
referee’s opinion is final.
Players will not be allowed to enter play until correction has been made.
Teams will have until 10 minutes past the designated start time to field a legal team. Shorthanded teams may play a legal game with a minimum of 5 players, with at least 2 of them being female. Teams fielding less than 5 players or without at least 2 women will receive a forfeit. Exception: Teams may play a
game” with less than 5 players or less than 2 females with the opposing teams consent. Teams who agree to play under these conditions will loose the option of receiving a forfeit win. Teams may pick up players during the regular season in order to field a full team up until the 3rd game played.
If your team forfeits a match during the season, the following rules apply:
First Offense: Game recorded as loss and 3 points deducted from accumulated points.
Second Offense: Game recorded as loss, 3 points deducted from accumulated points and a $50 fine will have to be paid in full by the Wednesday prior to your next match. 365 Adult Soccer League Staff reserves the right to remove team from league and playoffs with no refund for games not played.
Third Offense: Removal from the league and playoffs with no refund for games not played.
If you know in advance that your team is going to forfeit a game, we encourage you to call our office so as to help us schedule your opponent a game. However, this does not mean that your team will not receive the loss as a forfeit.