🍏 11/3. Project 3 Critique
👯 Team Critique
7.00 – 9.40pm | Instructor Meetings
Sign-up for an instructor meeting with your teammate. Join our main room at your assigned time.
Project 3 URL
Jess & Tegwen
Mark & Thao & Samantha
Vern & Dong
Grace & Yining
Karan & Roulin
Shinee & Tina
7.00 – 8.00pm | Small Group Meetings
In your paired teams, present your Project 3 initial entry and concept. Provide written feedback to each other based on the following discussion questions in Slack tonight.
- What is the team’s approach for selecting and curating content for the notebook?
- What other content from this semester (guest lectures, discussion questions, readings, films, student projects) would be supportive to this idea?
- What’s the form and design of the digital notebook?
- What platform (if third party product) is hosting the notebook? How might they “hack the system” to make it do something unexpectedly?
- How can they experiment with form using other media or platforms (writing, image, video, audio, performance, tweets, posts, etc)?
- How is the work going to be distributed between team members?
- What are each of your unique interests/skills? How can you include your expertise in the creation and curation of this team’s notebook?
Room 1: Shinee + Tina <> Mark + Thao + Sammi <> Tegwen + Jess
Room 2: Yining + Grace <> Vern + Dong <> Karan + Ruolin
Homework for WE 11/10
- Discussion led by Vern.
- Discussion led by Dong.
- Write 2 questions from the readings for discussion by Wednesday 11/10 at 12pm ET.
👩🎤 Guest Lecture 11/10 at 7pm
- Allan Yu: Designing Products at this